Welcome to Business Promotion, Inc.'s home. We are your source of training and
assistance for all aspects of internet marketing.
Our latest project that assists small businesses bring their business online is the 2010 Social Media Marketing Conference, Atlanta, GA, March 12-14, 2010.
This Conference shows you how to market your product or service online using free social media tools and inexpensive blogs
whether you sell music, a museum, mallets or make-overs.
Internet consumers have grown more sophisticated. Internet marketers need to grow with them.
To build a successful business, there are a lot of new social media tools and techniques you need to discover.
I am Phil Cullum, host of the Conversations with Marketers show. With my business partners, Gina Gaudio-Graves and Dr. Ron Capps (aka The NicheProf),
I have organized the upcoming 2010 Social Media Marketing Workshop,
so that we and the people who mentored us could show others how to use
the internet to sell their products as we use it to sell ours.
For example, freelance musicians, composers, lyricists and arrangers
need a cost-effective way to market their music. The traditional studio/record label
system makes musicians captives of big corporations. The internet
provides a way for you to directly reach your customers,
if you only know the right way to use it. The same is true for other specialties, too
(accountants, consultants, restaurants, real estate agents, etc.)
At the workshop you will discover(staying with the music example, although, again, the principles apply to nearly any niche, not just music):
- How to create a membership site for your fans/customers/clients,
to let them keep up with your news and to let you sell them your services or products
- How to maintain contact with your followers in ways that will minimize
your time and cost, while at the same time avoiding cries of "Spam."
- How to locate new patrons, fans or clients and attract them to your site.
- How to create a blog that will woo readers who eventually become customers.
All these topics and many more are critical you your business success online.
The 2010 Social Media Marketing Workshop will not just teach you; it will lead you by the hand in actually building your online presence so your success is not left to chance.
We all come from different walks of
life... different backgrounds... different experiences that have all
combined to put us exactly where we're at right now. In fact, you are
here-reading these words-because every action you've ever taken... every decision
you've ever made in the past... has put you here wishing for something different... wanting something more than you have right now...
Let me ask you this...
What Is That "Something" For You?
- More than enough money to pay your bills on time, every time?
- The awesome feeling you get from spoiling your family and friends with unexpected gifts?
- Being able to finally buy that new car you've dreamed of, and pay for it in cash?
- Watching the stunned look on your loved one's face as they open your expensive gift?
- Paying off your house and telling the mortgage company to "have a nice life?"
- Traveling where you want, when you want and having enough to bring your whole family?
Whatever it is that YOU want, you can have it when you take the right actions to get it.
And thanks to the generous cooperation of our participating mentors, this
workshop offers you the most powerful internet tools and techniques in history, tips and secrets only the
best marketers have learned. Perhaps they will be your ticket out of your slump and into a satisfying career...
Maybe you have heard of these mentors who will be leading the sessions. If not, Google them.
You will be surprised in how many references to them you find. The are at the top of the internet training field.
- Dr. Ron Capps, the "Niche Prof", a communications professor who built a successful jazz website and a
chili website and others. Now he shows
others how to build successful web businesses in their own niches.
- Gina Gaudio-Graves After overcoming a life-threatening illness, Gina began an internet
marketing business. Now she is the founder of and president of TheIMUniversity.com and DirectionsU.com.
- Mike Wesely, in-demand expert on Twitter marketing and creator of The Article Cartel.
- Phil Cullum, host of the Conversations with Marketers seminar series and founder of the Social Media Marketing Council.
Each of these mentors is a long-time internet marketer. The depth of talent leading this workshop is amazing.
It's hard to imagine any question on marketing a business on the internet that
someone on this team couldn't answer.
If you want to develop more effective marketing for your business success, it's time to sign up at
Copyright 2009, Business Promotion, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.